Reservations needed for weekends this year!
We are excited to be open Christmas trees in 2020, and we will implement many important health and safety protocols that we have been successful at the farm this year. Thank you for your patience as we work on the details.
We have a wonderful crop of trees this year! We want everyone to visit, but we also want to space out guests throughout the season. .
- WeopenNovember 21 and will be open daily through December 24, except we are closed Thanksgiving Day.
- We will require guests to havereservations for both Harvest Your Own Trees and Fresh Cut Trees only on weekends from Nov 21 through Dec 13. Reservations will also be required the Friday after Thanksgiving. On these busy days at the farm, the reservations will ensure we can spread out guests arrival and departure times to make for a more pleasant and safer experience.
- All guests who visit on theThanksgiving weekend and first weekend in Decembershould be getting a tree. Guests interested in wine, wreaths, and other holiday items should visit on weekdays or our other weekends when we can best serve you.
- Reservations will not be needed on weekdaysfor harvest your own or fresh cut trees. Look at your upcoming schedule and try to come on a weekday. We will open up Candy Cane Hill on weekday afternoons especially in early December. You need to arrive by 4 pm to harvest your own tree.
- On the busy weekends from Nov 21 through Dec 13, we will charge $20 for cars to enter our parking areas that arenotgetting a tree. (If you are getting a tree, there is no car charge.) Due to limited capacity on these weekends, we want families to carpool within their household, please.
- Guests are required towear masks throughout their visit，即使在树字段中。任何对他们的嘴巴和鼻子穿着面具的人都不应该参观，这一年都不应该参观。谢谢您的合作。
- We ask guests to visit withmembers of their household. To limit congregating, there can be no gathering of guests at cars beyond their own immediate family, having a sandwich and snack at their car after harvesting a tree.
- We continue our policy ofno alcohol consumptionanywhere on the farm as well asno smoking.
- Out of state gueststraveling from CT'stravel advisory states，必须坚持检疫限制，没有例外。
- On our busy weekends, much of our holiday ornaments will be in ourHoliday Courtyard Market, a spacious, outdoor area to shop. On weekdays, our wine and gift shop will be open to limited guests to shop safely.
Thank you for your support of our farm!It means so much to the Jones family and our farmers that your family will visit our farm for the wonderful holiday and family experience of getting a Christmas tree.
A Small Tale...
Fourth generation Philip Jones planted evergreen seedlings on the farm as part of a 4-H forestry project in 1938. Some of these original trees still stand along the edge of the farm, towering 100 feet above today’s Christmas trees.