Here are some tips and reminders on how to have a great visit at our farm during Pumpkin season.
- During Pumpkin season, whichbegins Sept, 28, 2019, the farm is open daily, enter from 10 am to 5:30 pm at our Pumpkinseed Hill Farm, located at 120 Beardsley Road, Shelton.
- Enjoy ourHayride通过我们的共同utiful vineyards and farm fields. In 2019, the hayride is $6 per person, children 2 and under are free. On weekdays, the hayrides leave every half hour on the hour, and the last one usually departs at 5 pm. On weekends, the hayrides are throughout the day (weather permitting, call Farmer Jones for daily updates).
- Travel through our family-friendlyCorn Mazefor $4 per person, children 2 and under are free. The Corn Maze is open weekends 10 am to 5:30 pm and on weekdays from 3 to 5:30 pm (weather permitting, call Farmer Jones for daily updates).
- On weekends, we recommend you bring awagon or stroller for your harvest and/or young children. We have limited amounts of pumpkin carts and they are not safe for transporting children.
- We offer freshPumpkin Cranberry Cookies, delicious apple cider and applesfor purchase. Have a snack or meal before you head to the farm; please note that there is no picnicking or tailgating at the farm. Thanks for your cooperation!
- We remind our visitors and friends that harvesting farm products can be a physically demanding activity.Please come suitably attired, especially with appropriate footgear that has good support, coverage, and treads (boots, sneakers, closed toe, low heel shoes) as well as a jacket, since Pumpkinseed Hill can get quite windy at times.
- Please记得把你的宠物留在家里during pumpkin season. We follow the federal Good Agricultural Practices, and since pumpkins and squashes are food crops, pets are not allowed in the farmyard. Thank you for your cooperation.